Dr Kristopher Skwarski
Consultant Respiratory Physician
QualificationsMB ChB MD MRCP(UK) FCCP
- Member of the Royal College of Physicians (Edi and UK)
- British Medical Association
- British Thoracic Society
- American College of Chest Physicians (UK Regent)
- American Thoracic Society
- Scottish Thoracic Society
- European Respiratory Society
- International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer
Lung cancer including screening, diagnostic and staging procedures.
COPD including a novel treatment of emphysema with endobronchial valves.
Management of breathlessness.
Training & background:
- Graduated in Warsaw, Poland in 1982.
- Moved to Edinburgh in 1987.
- Completed training in Respiratory Medicine in Edinburgh. Presently working as a Consultant in Respiratory Medicine, Lead Lung Cancer Physician in the Royal Infirmary of Edinburgh.
Please note these are regular clinics, other times may be available by appointment