Why refer to The Edinburgh Clinic?
At The Edinburgh Clinic we aim to offer you many reasons why to refer to the consultants and specialists who offer patient services with us. These include:
- Wide range of clinical specialities under one roof in one convenient location
- A multidisciplinary team approach to services to help patients access holistic care
- On-site X-ray, CT, MRI, DXA, USS – appointments on same-day or within 24 hours of referral, reported by subspecialist radiologists
- We liaise directly with our consultants to identify their soonest availability for an appointment
- Large consultant Medical Society, the majority of our consultants hold substantive posts within the NHS
- High standards of nursing care and customer service and a friendly atmosphere
- Convenient referral methods: SCI Gateway (GP-only), fax, email, post, on our online referral form
- Day-case operating theatre for procedures without need for overnight stay
- Competitive costs for self-paying patients, and approved by medical insurers
- Free on-site parking for patients
Hear from an Optician and why he refers to The Edinburgh Clinic
What’s different about The Edinburgh Clinic?
At The Edinburgh Clinic we want to do things differently, while offering a high quality of clinical care and continuity of availability to private services that you would expect in Edinburgh. Our focus is on our patients, and providing them with the best private healthcare experience possible. Whether that comes down to our unique, quality clinic facilities, our wide range of specialist consultants and services, or our outstanding customer service – we aim to treat each patient as the individual they are.
At The Edinburgh Clinic, we:
- provide patients with a choice for where to access private healthcare in Edinburgh
- offer fast access to appointments
- are conveniently located near Edinburgh City Centre and easily accessible from the City Bypass
- create specialist multidisciplinary teams and services to help patients get the best from their private healthcare experience
- offer patients to our uniquely quality, calming and quality clinical environment
- we take customer service seriously and are working to become a World Host Customer Service Recognised Business for our patients.
How can we help you and your patients?
We understand that within our clinical community you have needs and we aim to try to work with you to support you where ever we can, including by providing:
- free CPD educational events with certification for your annual appraisal.
- practical workshops with specialists for assessment techniques
- up-to-date referral guidance for NHS and private referrals
- ‘Lunch & Learn’ surgery visits from consultants and specialists – we can come to you, free of charge
- register of consultants and services regularly updated
- an open ear – tell us what you need, we aim to support you where possible.
Why refer your patients to our Eye Clinic?