- About Us
- Patient Information
- Medical Specialists
- Contact Us
- Primary care
The Edinburgh Clinic offers a one-stop service for Canada visa medicals. All of the required components of the examination, including panel doctor consultation, blood tests and X-ray, can be carried here.
We aim to offer a fast and convenient service for foreign visa medicals to Canada and try to provide appointments to suit your needs. If you’re in a hurry, appointments with our designated visa practitioners can often be available at short notice or, if there’s no urgency, you can schedule your appointment well in advance.
Contact us on 0131 446 2570 or email@example.com for more information.
Situated on Colinton Road, near Edinburgh’s leafy Polwarth, Morningside and Merchiston areas, The Edinburgh Clinic is within easy reach of the City Centre and offers free on-site parking for ease of access and on-street metered parking nearby.
From Edinburgh Airport we are roughly twenty minutes by car or taxi. Waverley and Haymarket train stations are a short taxi ride from the Clinic. Lothian Buses serve the area well via Edinburgh City Centre and surrounding areas, visit www.lothianbuses.com for details.
How do I make an appointment for a Canadian visa health examination?
This Visa Medical Service is currently offered by our approved panel physicians at The Edinburgh Clinic. Appointments with our Designated Panel Physicians (DMPs) for medicals and X-rays can be made by telephoning our Visa Medical Administrator.
• Name, date of birth and contact details for each of the attendees
• eMedical reference number provided by CIC or passport and visa type details if up-front medical
• A valid passport – without this we are unable to proceed with the medical
• GP details for each of the attendees
• Any prescription glasses or contact lenses that you may wear
• Where you have a known medical condition, any existing specialist reports
• Previous chest X-rays (if applicable)
• We advise that you thoroughly check the medical requirements of your visa application
• We are unable to act in an advisory capacity
• As part of the health examination a blood test may be carried out
• A urine sample may also be required, so you should drink plenty of water in advance of your appointment
• Women should avoid booking an appointment during menstruation as this may taint the sample
• Additional blood or urine tests may be required, if abnormal findings are detected during the examination. These tests will incur an extra fee
• Please be aware that you will be required to undress for the exam
• A cancellation fee of £75 will apply if an appointment is cancelled within three working days. If you cancel your appointment on the day or you fail to attend, you will incur the full cost of the medical
|Adult Medical||Junior Medical||Mini Medical|