How do you get a Visa Medical?
Senior Visa Administrator Steph Taylor explains how fast you can get a Visa Medical, what you need to know before calling to make an appointment and why you should choose The Edinburgh Clinic to get your Visa Medical…
How fast can I get a Visa Medical?
- Next day appointments are usually available
- Visa Service operates 5 days a week (Mon – Fri / 8am-4pm)
- Appointment only lasts an hour per person (chest x-ray / medical / bloods)
What do I need to know before calling to book a Visa Medical?
- Remember to give your reference number
- Know what type of medical you are looking for
- Whether it is a upfront or standard medical you are looking for
Why would you choose The Edinburgh Clinic to have your Visa Medical?
- Quick appointment time
- Rapid turnaround time – results electronically sent to immigration
- Visa service available 5 days a week (Mon – Fri / 8am-4pm)
- Appointment lasts 1 hour per person including chest x-ray / medical / bloods
For more information on our Visa Medical Service contact us on 0131 446 2570 or firstname.lastname@example.org